Code and design Toolbar for Internet Explorer and Firefox
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $620 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need you to code and design a toolbar that would work with Internet explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
The toolbar should be WHITE HAT obviously and should allow us, the operator to earn money using the following options.
- Make the toolbar site (our site) the default/homepage on the installed browser
- Change the 404 error or invalid URL page error redirection pages. They should be redirected to the toolbar site that will show the error (our site). I don't know if the error pages can be changed with white hat?
- The toolbar should also include a search box like most toolbars do that would make the searches through the search box through our site.
Please include your detailed pricing for every feature. If you have other features to recommend, please include and we will see if we choose them or not.
If you have proposals as other ways in making money with your toolbar, we are ready to listen your suggestions.
- Only serious bidders with experience, people who already have coded their own toolbars.
- The toolbar should NOT be detected as spyware or whatever black hat by antiviruses as soon as it is launched.
- Do not bid if you are not sure that you can finish the project in a timely manner.
- Payment will be done by escrow payment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online