Looking for a complete/developed freeware application, including:
3. Domain, website and associated email addresses.
4. Optional: Full archive of support email messages (user names/emails are not required), both incoming (what user asked) and outgoing (what's the correct reply to that query).
The following additional limitations apply:
1. Programming language/system should be one of Borland's - either Delphi or C++ Builder.
2. Last month unique visitors per day average at least 100.
3. Smaller source code size preferred.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Compatibility with older versions, namely Windows NT [url removed, login to view] and Windows 95 is not required.