- Status Closed
- Budget $5000 - $25000 USD
- Total Bids 46
Overview The purpose of the system is to track the following: • basic policy data - such as customer, policy and commission information • representative data • provider data • producer data The system needs to be able to handle data entry for the different policies that we write and provide detailed reports on the policies, producers, providers, and representatives. The reports need to be available online to be accessed by our representatvies. The system will need to integrate with data currently being collected on our website and migrate the existing data to the website schema. Both the website and existing application data are on the same SQL 2000 Server. We are open to doing either a desktop application that allows web access to the reporting or a web based application. Specifications • VB .Net 2005 • SQL Server 2000 • ASP .Net 2.0 • We own the source code We have a current MS Access program for you to view so that you may get an idea of some of things we need to do. Other Items: Reports need to allow drill down (master-detail type pages) Be able to update certain tables with data imported from comma delimited file. (Usually Excel files)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, IE 5.0+, SQL Server 2000Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online