I have attached an excel document that needs these changes
* Product ID Codes ??" Missing 0’s:
* If there is a 0 or group of 0’s at the beginning of the ID, the spreadsheet dropped them from the beginning of the code.
* Specifically, please look at rows 3 & 6-8.
* each of these should start with a single 0
* Product ID Codes ??" Too Large:
* The maximum the code can be is 15 characters.
* See rows 491-495. The Code is between 18-20 characters. Adagio cannot capture an ID this size.
* Something has to be done for these codes.
* Product ID Codes ??" Upper Case vs Lower Case:
* All the codes that are in Adagio currently are upper case.
* The spreadsheet on the other hand is upper and lower case.
* I think we should make all the codes consistent ??" upper case.
* Item Names ??" Too Large:
* The maximum the description can be is 40 characters.
* For example, see rows 23. The Description is 46 characters long.
* There are other Names as well that exceed well past 40 characters.
* Something has to be done for these descriptions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).