Excel Pivot Table Function
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $20 USD
- Total Bids 1
I would like someone to write a function for me along the lines of the following.
1. It is a worksheet function
2. It returns a string showing the selected items in a PAGE FIELD.
I tried to write the function as follows:
Public Function GetPortfolios() As String
Dim rng As Range
Set rng = [url removed, login to view]
Dim pvt As PivotTable
Set pvt = [url removed, login to view](1)
Dim pvtFld As PivotField
Set pvtFld = [url removed, login to view]("Portfolio")
Dim pvtItem As PivotItem
For Each pvtItem In [url removed, login to view]
If [url removed, login to view] Then
GetPortfolios = GetPortfolios & [url removed, login to view] & " "
Given the attached screen shot, I would expect it to return:
VOL-PROP .SPX .NDX SX5E
However, it didn't work as expected. No pvtItem in the [url removed, login to view] collection comes up as visible, so the function return value is blank.
Can someone write a function which does behave as expected.
1) VBA function code delivering functionality described above.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Office 2000
NOTE OFFICE 2000 IS A REQUIREMENTGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online