Experienced Webmaster For Full Time Work
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $35 USD / hour
- Total Bids 18
We are looking for a full time webmaster to help with the following activities:
1) Help update the website
2) Help manage outsourced projects related to website upgrades using vworker or odesk
3) Help solve various errors with an old .ASP website and make sure our IIS server is working perfectly
4) Help with integration errors from wordpress, installing plugins and troubleshooting a LINUX server and make sure LINUX servers stay online working fine
5) If you have good web design skills, a plus to do layout of websites and improve design
6) If you have php skill and can fix or enhance scripts, please mention, but it is not required.
7) Able to use dreamweaver to lay out websites, correct things, and improve text and layout.
8) Quick to pick up systems like [url removed, login to view], integrate using IP phone boxes and so on.
Please talk about your experience with the 5 items above giving examples of sites we can see whenever possible and talking about specifics.
We do need full time M-Sat 45 hours per week during EST and to be available in case a server goes down to reboot (but this doesn't happen often).
There is a base salary and a bonus monthly based on performance.
Thanks.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online