Fax Server Service
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 1
Our fax machine will send a tiff image to a server (xxx@[url removed, login to view]) and we would like to capture those images and store them before they are faxed away. I have read up on basic instructions on how to create a server in Delphi ([[url removed, login to view]<wbr />internetintranet/l/aa020403a.<wbr />htm]) and would like to do something similar.
Basically once a fax is sent from the fax machine, we would want the fax machine to send the image to the intermediate server that would save a copy of the file before sending it off. Sending it off would basically mean printing it to the MFC printer driver.
Information on the MFC we use:
[url removed, login to view]
This is basically what I am looking for:
1. Fax is initiated at the fax machine.
2. Fax machine is configured to send all outgoing faxes to [url removed, login to view] (this is the service I need created)
3. [url removed, login to view] saves the file to a destination directory.
4. Once the file is saved, [url removed, login to view] will then print the file back to the Fax Machine (#1) printer driver to actually fax the item - this will probably require automation since there is no API or command line interface for the printer.
#4 might have to sendkeys or something similar.
Please ask anything that I need to elaborate on.
Please respond with any questions or if anything more needs explained.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online