I have Windows XP and I need to have a very basic program built.
1. You select a Folder with Subfolders...
2. The program Searches the folder with the subfolders...and gives a listing of each folder by size...
3. Once you have the sizes...you can take the folders and delete the small ones...or you can take the Large folders ( More than 5 mb...) and then move them to a specific folder. If the Folder exists...It will re-name it name.
So, let's say I have a folder with 1000 subfolders...20 of them are larger than 5 mb...and the rest are smaller, like less than 1 mb.
I want to delete all of the folder that do not contain any good info. It is mostly for pictures and site galleries. Where you have the main Folder...with the Image-thumbnails-htm. I want to simpky filter out any folder that does not contain images or movies or any larger file.
I have seen programs that will show me the size...but none that will let me delete the folders individually.
Maybe it could have a filter...like Do Not Delete All files above 100K...or Delete Every Folder that is less than...2 mb.
I hope this makes sense.
As a bonus - I would like to have a way to say - Find All Folders with the name ( Thumbs) or ( Arles) or ( Pages) etc.
I would love to find someone who can do this. I need it to be basic and very easy to use. And I don't need anything fancy. Just a folder Filter that can weed out the large folders from the small ones. Thanks!
I am willing to pay.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).