This project was awarded to openmoka for $0.85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $200 USD
We need an Invoice application manager. The application must save with detailed fields our clients, and must save the invoices for every client. I've attacched an application example I've found on internet (just an example because we want to personalize our new application) that seems to be ok (you don't have to copy it).
In the attach we've inserted also our JPG pre-printed invoice model. This application must print the data in the right positions using our model (JPG Attached).
We are in Italy, our tax is called IVA (for different item we have different tax 20%, 4%... "default tax" is 20%); so this application must save for each invoce item its respective tax.
We need the exe and the source code for further modification. You can create this application in english language... We'll be able to modify the text in italian from the source file (visual basic, access...).
SOME SUGGESTION FOR THIS APP: CLIENT TABLE: Name, surname, company, TAX CODE, city, street address, phone, mobile phone, email... any suggestion? INVOCE TABLE: in_id, number progessive invoice, date, notes, prepayed money... ITEM TABLE: it_id, descriprion, quantity, price, tax, his respective invoice id... Like in my attacched application, we can insert the item in the invoice on the fly, without forced choose, with free description.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 12, 2007 8:45:21 AM:
We're waiting for other instruction from our client. Maybe we'll need also a good printing module for PRINT on pre printed italian modules. I'll insert in our bid the scannerization (jpg) of these modules. Thankyou and sorry for the wait. Leonardo
Windows XP. developed in [url removed, login to view] basic... :-)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online