We need a bot that auto-trades on magic online (similar product: [url removed, login to view]) The bot needs to have the following features:
* Sell X cards for 1 ticket
* Sell 1 card for Y tickets
* Buy X cards for 1 ticket
* Buy 1 card for Y tickets
* Advertise in marketplace (or other room)
* Sends a short msg in Private Messages and minimize them
* Advertise message can be turned on or off.
* Restarts after a fixed time
* Relogs after a Network Failure
* Restarts after a withdraw
* Bot can be set to sell only, buy only or trade (buy and sell in same action
* Buying bot allows to search rares, uncommons, commons, foils, owned, not owned
* The various messages have to be configurable.
* **The bot has to be able to look through the marketplace and "learn" the market price for the various cards**
* It has to be able to work through multiple accounts. Acct1 Acct2 and Acct3 should refer to the same database of prices and customers
* It has to store credit from previous transactions
* It must have a way to "add credit" to customer accts
Programmers' knoweledge of Magic Online is
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP + Magic Online.