I have 2 mobile games and full source code for each. However I need some adjustments made:
1. Currently there are spaces in the game between screens where there is space for a full screen image (an advertisement). When this screen comes up I need code created that asks the game to fetch/download an image from an online url/server. I would also like to ad a function where the player can click # and you can be transfered to a designated link (ie the advertiser in the image). I would like this done for all advertising spaces in the game. (there are 2 in each game)
2. High scores: Currently there is a high score system in place but i need this fed through to an online server/database. I would like this coded in both the games.
If you need any more questions please just ask.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).