This project was awarded to puneetjaini for $38.25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I need to develop an ad for one of my products, "Bad Air Sponge".
I need it in photoshop - coder must "embed fonts, save as grayscale, 100% Black, no RGB, no CMYK" with NO Bleed.
Size will be 7" in width and 5" in height
The ad is target to people trying to get rid of any type of bad odor or smell. So we should have a header saying......."Can't Get Rid of the Smell?" with a small graphic representing the statement.
Underneath a picture of the product (which is attached)
BAD AIR SPONGE GIVES 100% Odor Neutralization Instantly
some bullet points should mention
1. Immediate, Continuousl, Effectivel, Safe
2. Non-toxic & Environmentally Safe
3. USDA approved
4. Proven for 20 years
On the bottom somewhere, will be our company information and contact information. Saying "Call today"
Air Technology Solutions, Inc.
[url removed, login to view]
I want two ads...exactly the same...with one difference....the first ad will have:
On the bottom somewhere, I want you to have the logo for the IAQA which I will also attach...and a small sign saying...."See us at IAQA in Las Vegas on Oct 14-17"
The second ad will not have this information.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Aug 15, 2007 12:20:13 AM:
Also, at the bottom, along by our company name and info...you must include our logo...which i am trying to attach.
Photoshop and PDF formats
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online