Optimize Windows Server 2003
This project was awarded to Robotapps for $71.4 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $200 USD
We are creating a web based game very similar to: [url removed, login to view] We are creating a windows service which will be handling numerous simultaneous calls from a seperate IIS server. We want to optimize a windows 2003 server solely for the purpose of running this windows service. Nothing needs to run on this server except for this single windows service. This windows service will be caching quite a bit of data in memory and will be connecting to a separate database server. The IIS server and the database server are not part of this project. This project focuses solely on optimizing the windows server which will be running the windows service.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Aug 12, 2009 2:13:43 PM:
Hi, there have been some very good bids and it has not been easy to choose a coder; however, I have finally decided upon Wise Consulting. Thanks for all your input, Marco-Hans
Windows Server 2003
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online