PAYPAL Order Printing Software/Database using Paypal API
This project was awarded to buraqtech for $603 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Automatically checks for paid-orders from a PayPal account at regular intervals then automatically downloads the order to a local database and prints a customer dispatch sheet.
Printed dispatch sheet must contain:
1) The Customer address - We must be able to easily change the font size and move the location of the address so we can line it up with our A4 Sheets which have removable address labels on (we sometimes change sheet providers and the label location may move!)
2) The Item(s) that the customer has ordered and the quantity per item
3) The customers ebay ID
4) Cost of items with cost of shipping and total cost
The database must have the following features:
1) A counter for items downloaded from Paypal - This must be able to easily be reset to zero
2) A counter for Items Printed from the database - This must be able to easily be reset to zero
3) The database must be searchable by: Date and Time Range or Customer Surname or Customer eBay ID
4) Must have an option to auto print as items are downloaded - This must be able to be turned off as well as set auto print from a date/time
5) Must have the option to print individual or multiple (Shift Click to select multiple items) payments manually
6) Database should show the last 200 payments unless other search criteria are entered - The main database screen can simply show basic information about the payment (Customer Name and items(s)/quantities purchased) - All Further info can bee seen by opening the payment.
7) Must be able to view (PDF?) individual or multiple payments
8) Must be able to export payments to a spreadsheet (Shift Click to select multiple items) - For this we only want the items purchased and quantities to be exported - Each item (even if a customer has purchased several items, each must have its own cell) has its own cell and each quantity has its own cell
9) Database must show if an item has been printed or not
10) Database must show if an item has been exported or not
11) Database will have around 700 payments per week, so must easily be able to handle such large amounts of data over the years - Option to archive old payments would be good, to keep it running fast
12) It must handle echeques correctly - They must only be visible in the database or auto printed when they have cleared and NOT when first payed
13) We must be able to enter our API info into the software (not hard coded), so if ever needed accounts can be changed around
14) Must work with multiple printers
15) Must be Win XP SP3 as well as Windows 7 compatible
These are the main points - There may be some minor fine tuning of the software once we see it
Full technical support in installing and setting up must be given as well as future technical support if errors or problems arise.
We will require full copyright as well as all the source code.
If you are not fully conversant with the PAYPAL API and Database creation please do not bid!
Please give an honest time frame for creation and bug fixing - Do not take this project if you already have too much work on - We have been messed around by freelancers doing this too many times
Please ask any questions before bidding to ensure your bid is accurate
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online