Railway Train Order System
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2508 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I am seeking the following: A complete Railway Train Order System in full working order, with just the locations (To be provided to winning bidder) added. The following links are provided for what the system will need to achieve: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] The system I am after can either be based on an existing system or a completely new set-up but I would prefer it to be better than any system in place. I am looking to use this system for training purposes initially, but it should be good enough to be used in a 'live' situation. All questions welcome.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jan 4, 2009 8:51:56 PM:
Dear Bidders, My apologies for the delay in replying back to you. The holiday season slowed down the information I was able to obtain for some of your bids. In any case, I had decided on a bidder, who required further details before providing a final quote. While gathering these details together, it was brought to my attention by the company that I work for, that the system I wanted developed, would actually cost in the vicinity of hundreds of thousands of dollars even into the millions, as well as taking at least 18 months to develop. They gave me this information, because they are developing another similar system at the moment, with that financial cost and time already factored in. In other words trying to develop a Train Order system on the budget and time-frame I had in mind was impossible to do. With this in mind, I withdraw my project and am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Regards Ray Hohua
To be discussed - but flexible at this stage.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online