I have 27 business objects written in C# and 27 corresponding factory objects. I need the "retrieve" method written in each factory object such that given two business objects, the retrieve methods will query the SQL Server database and return an ArrayList containing the business objects that result from the query. The query will use the two objects passed in as templates for building the query string.
This requires SQL, and C#.
The finished project should contain 27 methods for the 27 factory objects to retrieve collections of objects from the database. The initial objects will be provided (C# code and an SQL Database creation script). A finished project will consist of:
- Test harness showing retrieval of collections of each type of object.
- Wild card retrieval for each object attribute.
- Returning of collections of populated objects.
- Any database scripts used to create test data sets.
Code files will be provided upon further interest.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Aug 13, 2008 2:12:49 PM:
Hello All, I have posted a .zip archive with a sample Visual Studio 2008 project and all files associated with the project. The method that will be worked on is the "Create" method in all factory objects located in the KAP_Persist directory. The archive also contains a SQL Server database creation script called [url removed, login to view] for the database schema and a .rtf file called [url removed, login to view] where I list the business object attributes on which wild card searches will be done. Look over this information. This is a small piece of a larger project. Good work will likely lead to future contracts. Thanks! Jim
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Aug 13, 2008 2:41:45 PM:
Hello All, Sorry for the miscommunication. The method to consider in the factory objects is not the "Create" method, but the "retrieve" method. Thanks to Sergey for catching this. Cheers, Jim