I'm not certain how I'd like to achieve my goals but I'm looking for a solution that will allows me to concatenate video files.
Here's my guidelines. I'd like you to propose a way of achieving them:
* I need to be able to select at least 2 video files and to have them concatenated together and saved as a new video.
* At the very minimum, the transition between videos should be a fade to black, then fade from black. If possible, a few other transition effects would be nice.
* The solution should allow batch processing whereby I can create many output files in sequence. My initia thought would be to import a csv file containing; the source filenames, any transition / processing options and the output filenames.
* Ideally the output should be in flv or avi format (for uploading to youtube). At worst, as long as the output can be converted to other formats using additional commercial software it's ok.
* Input will be in avi / flv format but if I can batch-convert the video to any other formats using a commercial program then I can accept other formats.
* If you are able to do this online then I'd like to have a clear interface so that it can be hosted on a website. I'd prefer not to create this as an exe format as I use a mac but if you can make an app that's cross-platform this will be ok.
* Consider my budget at $200 although anybody able to provide a solution for much less will have a greater chance of being awarded the work. If you can't meet all the guidelines please explain which noes you cannot fulfill.
* I'd consider a scripted solution that works with commercial software if you can do so.
* Any other video conversion options will be nice, but are not essential.
* If you know of commercial software that can do this (and can help me to use it) I'll be happy to pay you a referral / tuition fee.
Please only place your bid if you have read through these guidelines. Please propose exactly how you'll be able to meet my needs when applying and if there are any of the guidelines that you won't be able to meet.