Creation of web pats for Sharepoint 2007 (or WSS 3.0). Developers should be familiar with Sharepoint 2007 and Lists. Open to developer(s) who can do any or all of the web parts. Also keen to hire developers on long term basis.
1. Enhanced My Calendar Webpart. Web part will be configurable and draw results from a variety of lists and data tables. The display will be in a calendar view, something similar to the SPS Calendar.
a. There is a global site calendar which lists the data from the site events list hosted on the main site (Admin can add events)
b. There is a personal news which lists the data from the exchange server (Users can add back to this list)
c. There is a closed group news which connects to a database and discovers the group the user belongs and lists the events (User can post back to the data source)
d. Then there are shared groups in the database which the interface should allow to select the shared groups and list the events. (Non editable)
e. Then there are adhoc list. Locations of sharepoint lists can be entered. The list data will be pulled out from the respective locations if permission is allowed. The lists eneterd will be saved to the database and made available when the next time the user accesses the web part.
2. Similar to the above we need a My Announcmenets Web Part which drawa data from a number of announcements list over the sites. Administrators can edit the announcemnts lists references. Users will see a view type which lists all the announcements lists available to that user.
3. My virtual document web part. There will be a number of global document libraries. In which sub folders will be created. An administrator will configure by group level which groups can access which document libraries and folders. The my virtual document web part will aggregate these folders into a virtual view which points to the actual documents.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
c#, Sharepoint 2007, WSS 3.0