Small Intraoffice Phone Message Applet
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $170 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We used to run a commercial program called Phoneslips for the sole purpose of taking notes of phone calls. We have moved into a multi-platform (Mac and PC) office and are looking for a simple app to handle the task of the secretaries taking notes of the calls received, and the appropriate person gets notified of a message pending.
App must be mac / pc ready.
We used to run a commercial program called Phoneslips for the sole purpose of taking notes of phone calls. We have moved into a multi-platform (Mac and PC) office and are looking for a simple app to handle this task:
1. When a phone call comes in, the receptionist takes the message in the app: Name of person calling, who is the call for, Subject and Urgency.
2. The user (person getting called) gets a flashing tray icon noting he has a call message. He opens the app and sees a list of the messages he got ordered by either date, sender or urgency. He also gets to write a note to the message and use a check box to state the call was returned.
3. The interface needs to be simple. I can help with the UI design and art design (icons, etc.) in any format requested.
4. IT WOULD BE GREAT if there's a way for the user to read his messages remotely on his iphone, possibly via an iphone-ready webpage that pulls the data from the server.
The server where the data will be stored is an imac running mac os 10.6 standard (not server).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online