Small Java Eclipse Project
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 4
This is a Tomcat Java JCP that use FireBird [url removed, login to view] and JDBC.
This project is an Eclipse Java / Firebird database threw JDBC project. This JSP is a Help Desk application requiring these following changes.
1) 4 of the GIF images have chinos writing this will have to be replacing with English.
2) Verify that code is working properly that all bugs reported by user contains short description, long description, and attachment, component it is related.
3) Remove the login from the JSP All user will be login before using JSP. Login not required.
4) The developer must used the JSF/Facalets/Tomahawk for GUI implementation
These are not more detail information to very strait forward project.
Just get the project fix the imaging files correct any minor items for user reported to match what I am asking using the proper GUI implementation. Remove the login and compile run small test on JSP and you are done.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows TomcatGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online