Visual Studio 2005 Add-In Example
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $778 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
**We need an example of Visual Studio 2005 Add-In with the following items**
* We would like to support new type of Projects under Microsoft Visual Studio
* These Projects will usually be a part of larger solutions (most likely web applications)
* Basic IntelliSense based on custom objects/definitions
* Examples of displaying errors in Error List with double click taking user to “reported line??
* Support Visual Studio built-in functionality for Source Control support using Team System or other Source Control Systems
* Add-In Requirements
* * Designed to be easily internationalized, but translations are not a part of this project
* Developed in C#
* Well documented
Please see attached document for more information
* Examples that answer all bullet points outlined in the document
* Documentation that outlines creation of the project
* Hint/pointers on further enhancements
* Links to MSDN and other articles on the subject
* Recommended books
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Studio 2005
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online