We are currently using a piece of software that generates automated excel-reports consisting of two different kinds of tables; frequency-tables and crosstables.
We need an excel/visual-basic-macro to alter the layout of the tables in the report:
1. We need to alter the layout of the frequency-tables, so that they are simular in layout to the crosstables. A new row should be added to each frequency-table.
2. We also need a small layout-change to be performed on the crosstables. 4 cells should be merged.
This should be a very easy job. Please read the attached description carefully before bidding
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).