we have an XML document, thats basicaly a series of multiple choice questions.
admin of webapplication:
a) shall be configurable to allow specify the URL of XML document like: [http://myweb/quiz/[url removed, login to view]
]b) number of questions in presented in a single webpage shall be configurable also.
further details on minor addon features may be provided later .
Please quote your bids with refrence to previously written WML applications :)
================== UPDATED ==============
Following Feature Set to be implemented:
a) Web Based Admin Page:
* set the url of source XML file
* admin page protected by uid/pass saved as plaintext in a configuration file.
* set the timeout value of each page ( one question perpage will be presented )
b) WML pages:
* client side storage of username and points scored.
* one question and its possible answers will be presented in one page.
* after a specified timeout interval the question will expire and next question will be presented.
* pages will have "Next" , "Back" and "Home" navigation scheme.
(additional : at the end of user answering questions, a response via the XML feed will be sent to the user)
Target Platform could be any hardware but minimal software must be as:
â?'?¢ Web Server: Apache [url removed, login to view]
â?'?¢ J2EE Server: Apache Tomcat [url removed, login to view]
â?'?¢ Server Side Technology: Tomcat Servlets
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 9, 2006 9:41:51 AM:
Bid request is updated, kindly look ?
WML , JSP , Servlet , Java Based