Windows Media Services Control Panel
- Status Closed
- Budget $500 - $2000 USD
- Total Bids 2
This project consists of the creation of a automated program that can create publishing points and customer accounts on the fly for the windows media streaming service. Application will flow like the below.
1. User fills out a form, first and last name, contact info (email,IM,Mailing Address, country) user will choose desired streaming bitrate, listener amounts, pull or push to the server, if pulling the IP/Port they will use. Amount will be calculated and user will be forwarded to Paypal.
2. User pays, email is sent to user with account information hosting company is emailed that a new account is set up .
3. User account is created and monthly recurring payment is set up in paypal automatically.
3. Users control panel:NEED SECURE - Password controlled
a.) Ability to Change IP/Port for publishing point.
b.) Listener Stats (listener amounts)
c.) Ability to order more listeners or another Publishing Point
d.) Change Contact Information
E.) Change Paypal email
F.) Bandwidth Graph
G.) Contact Support Options
Company Control Panel (Master Control Panel):SECURE
4.) Ability to delete user, publishing point, restart publishing point, change IP/Port, adjust user billing (paypal info, email info all contact info) and any function in user Control Panel can be controlled in the master CP. Also, Master Control Panel will have the ability to manually create a Publishing point for any customer. Also, the Master Control Panel will be able to ADD a new server (WMS) to the application and work with server adding new users and publishing point.
5.) This application will be a web app.
1) I will be reselling this application, so I will need this application delivered in an .exe install format. I will need all of the forms as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Server 2003-2008 (and all inbetween ie. enterprise etc.)
Web app should be viewable in IE and Firefox.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online