Zen-Cart Module Install: Google Checkout
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
We are looking to do a simple install of the Google Checkout module into our existing ZenCart site.
The module has all of the code already written, and is available from google at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
The info provided by ZenCart is available at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
Information about our server:
| **Server Host:** [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) | **Database Host:** [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) |
| **Server OS:** Windows NT ELIX1 5.2 build 3790 | **Database:** MySQL 5.0.67-log |
| **Server Date:** 10/20/2008 16:11:05 | **Database Date:** 10/20/2008 15:11:05 |
| **Server Up Time:** | **HTTP Server:** Microsoft-IIS/6.0 |
| **PHP Version:** 5.2.6 (Zend: 2.2.0) **PHP Memory Limit:** 128M | **PHP Safe Mode:** Off |
| **PHP File Uploads:** On **Max Size:** 20M | **POST Max Size:** 25M |
| **Database Data Size:** 5,610 kB | **Database Index Size:** 896 kB |
Pretty simple install. Modify the correct files, test it, then go live with changes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Site must be copied to your test server and modified there. All changes must not interfere with current operation of website. You will be required to test using a Google Sandbox account. You may need to modify code by hand, in an attempt not to "break" any current modifications present on the site.
5) You may need to correctly link intermediary security certificates to make this work without security warnings. Information about the security certificates and associated intermediary certificates will be provided to you. This is simple SSL configuration.
Must run on existing system with existing software.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online