excel vba print to word
This project was awarded to ghumber for $63.75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
We have an excel spreadsheet from which we make a customer estimate or bid. In the excel file you can print the contract for the customer to sign off on. We would like some vba code written for us so that when you click a button in the excel file the non null items headers and sub headers plus cost are sent to ms word for printing and a word document is created on the users c:\ drive so that they may refer to the printed document later. 1)The coder will need to deliver the functional code that will print\export the needed information to ms word. 2)The coder will also need to work directly with us training us to make small changes to the code so that if we need to change the spreadsheet the button still functions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jan 5, 2006 1:12:17 PM:
I received quite a few quality bids and most of you would like to see a sample of the spreadsheet. I have attached a screenshot of the top of spreadsheet with short instructions to the RAC bid. If you look at this and you are still interested in seeing the entire spreadsheet I will reply to you directly with that file.
Thank you all.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jan 5, 2006 1:20:40 PM:
Please remember when submitting your bid that we not only want to export cell data to word for printing. We want specific cells to export and print based on some parameters. We do want the non null and none data to show up in the word document. We are trying to provide a document or contract for the customer that shows them what they are getting and none of what they aren't.
ms excel 2003 ms word 2003
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online