API Integration: Wordpress + Event Software + CRM
This project received 58 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1277 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are developing an membership & events website based on the Wordpress platform. In addition, we plan to leverage several other systems/platforms for storing data and they are as follows:
- Wordpress Users - for managing user membership/profiles
- Event Espresso - for managing event registration (paid Wordpress addon which has an API)
- Capsule CRM - for managing pre-sales process and also maintaining central database of user / member information & records (also has an API
- Event Espresso [url removed, login to view]
- Capsule CRM [url removed, login to view]
In our ideal scenario, CapsuleCRM will funcation as the backbone and maintain a record of all user information. Pre-sales process will be tracked in Capsule only. Once a prospect converts to a paying member, a user account will be created in Wordpress which also ties back to the Event Espresso system. Any time this member updates their profile, registers for an event, makes a payment, etc. - all of this information should also be logged in CapsuleCRM via the API so that Capsule has up-to-date records on each of our members and we don't have to look in several systems.
We are seeking a development partner with experience with PHP XML JSON API and Wordpress. Experience working with Capsule CRM is preferred but not required. Please let us know your time and cost estimate to integrate these systems using the APIs provided.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online