Additions Style / Template modifications + simple time.ly plugin modifications - repost
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $217 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I’ve had another developer make a few small changes to the site. He’s created a child theme. I’m looking for a developer who can further work with that child theme to make the following modifications….
My site is [url removed, login to view]
1. A full-page template for Social Stream plugin to behave 100% responsively
- do not display page title
- Like that featured on [url removed, login to view]
2. A full-page template for [url removed, login to view] plugin to behave 100% responsively
- modify [url removed, login to view] plugin to scroll to current time of day automatically in “week view”
- change “categories” to “interests” and change “tags” to “student groups” ? only change how they are displayed, not the internal structure of the plugin
- Do not display page title
3. A full-page template for USQuare to behave 100% responsively
- Display page title. Centered.
4. Center the Main Navigation Menu and Add a “Publicize!” far left aligned and “Share!” right-aligned
- “Publicize!” links to [url removed, login to view]
- “Share!” creates a share link for facebook for them to share the site.
5. For event posts, fix the top bit which is displaying information in double.
6. Add slight shadow to header
7. Hyperlink “the roundtable” at the bottom to take them to bio pages.
8. Fix responsive issues for iPhone (events do not show, digest does not show)
9. Create template for [url removed, login to view] “events” posts that does not have sidebar.
10. Configure [url removed, login to view] “events”
11. Remover Qamar logo from site CSS.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online