Automate WP Site Functions
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $913 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This job deals with the following:
1) Automate Audio File Uploads to WP Webpage - Currently a VA (Virtual assistant) goes to a 3rd party website and selects a .wav audio file and uploads the audio file to their computer and then converts it to an .mp3 file. Then the VA uploads the .mp3 file to my WP website’s media library. Then the VA puts the .mp3 into an audio player on a page on the website. What I need is this process automated so the VA can use a form you create to upload the audio files from the 3rd party site and with something like a WP short code to display the audio in an audio player on various pages on my website. I need this accomplished in a way that the VA would not need admin access to the WP website.
Currently we convert the .wav file to an .mp3 file before we post it in the audio player on the website. I would need that step either automated or eliminated. I currently host my video files in amazon s3 and would like your suggestion if I should host my audio files there or on my website. I would also need you to get me an audio player that is easy to start and stop and back up parts of the audio to replay.
The VA currently selects 12 audios or more each week and uploads each to a different page on the website for one company. Eventually that task will be done for multiple companies and multiple pages for each company so this system needs to be able to unload audios to different WP websites and different pages on each website. The upload form would need a dropdown of companies for the VA to select from, then maybe a second dropdown to select which page of the selected company to display the audio on.
2) I need a good WP multi-site management system and I need it installed – One that allows me to give admin access to different people just for one or more sites and where I would have central access to all sites.
3) Duplication - I am starting with one site but I need a simple way to add a set of standardized content pages that the existing site has for any new sites I happen to add in the future.
4) Data use - In this current site I have a series of Google spreadsheets in Iframes to display certain data that a VA enters in the shared Google spreadsheet. I need something (probably a data base) that a VA can enter data in that will display in different formats very similar to how my Google spreadsheets do it. I would like to have 3 or 4 types of forms they could enter the data in that would display on spreadsheets throughout one site. I would like the VA to be able to enter data in a form and make certain selections to determine what page and what format it will display. I would need to be able to limit a VAs access to certain websites the data goes to and certain forms for entering the data.
My WP site is the model for what I want to accomplish I just need it in a more automated way to update.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online