This project is to perform functional and load testing on a wordpress site prior to UAT and go live. The test should use automated test scripts, manual testing can be substituted where necessary. The deliverable will be a Test Plan and Detailed Test Result document that can be used by a developer to resolve the identified issues. The project has to be completed 48 - 72 hours after award.
PC Browser Testing:
1. Validate HTML/XHTML
2. Validate CSS
3. Validate Links (check for dead links)
4. Check Links and functionality across different desktop browsers and the current versions of the following :
• Apple Safari 5.1.9, 6.0.5 --- Mac OS X
• Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer version 8 - 10 in Windows XP, 7, 8
• Mozilla Firefox version 22 in Windows XP, 7, 8 /Ubuntu Linux/OSx 10.x
• Opera Browser version 11 and 12 in Windows XP, 7, 8 /Ubuntu Linux/OSx 10.x
• Chrome version 27 and 28 Windows XP, 7, 8 /Ubuntu Linux/OSx 10.x
The link and functionality test for different browsers should focus on the following.
1. Ensure all links are working
2. Test all social media recommendation tools
3. Submit a form successfully
Mobile Browser Testing:
Basic Link Validation in Mobile Safari for iOS, Mobile Opera and Chrome on Andriod.
500 web users in 4 hours performing random tasks.
• Provide detailed test results preferably in spreadsheet format , detailing the test conducted and the corresponding result.
• The usage of automated test tools is highly encouraged as much as possible. If third party tools are used , identify the tool or (validation website) and then detail the results.