Buddypress Navigation, Profile Tab and Profile Customization
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 19
Ok. So here is what we need done and our budget is $150-200.
1) BUDDYPRESS NAVIGATION MENU:
We need all of the buddypress profile tabs to be included in the main wordpress/buddypress dropdown bar at the top right of the screen. For instance, we need "resume" included in this navigation menu. Need to also nest "Follow", "Following" and the "Followers" tab under "Friends". All of the logos and dropdown boxes on the left hand side of the screen need to be completely hidden unless the user is listed as admin. The only navigation on the top right hand should be the main buddypress navigation menu.
2) BUDYYPRESS PROFILE and PROFILE TAB CUSTOMIZATION:
We need all of the buddypress tabs to be hidden on all user's profiles EXCEPT three tabs. One tab is to be named "Profile", the next tab is to be named "Buzz" and the last should be "Gallery". All of these tabs need to default to the same view as the rest of the buddypress pages with sidebar 4 on the left and sidebar 6 on the right. These tabs and pages should also still be accessible from the buddypress navigation toolbar along with all of the other buddypress options and tabs currently installed.
- "Profile" Tab - When a buddypress user clicks on another buddypress user's profile, the link should bring you to a page that defaults to the Profile Tab.
- This page should first show a gallery up top. In order to do this, the "galleries" page code can be used to show pictures the user uploads within a horizontal gallery view and then needs to be renamed "My Gear" (this is where users will post pictures of musical equipment they own).
- Below this gallery, the user's bio or personal information should be seen alongside the "Groups" the user has joined. This view should be split up 3/4 + 1/4 with user info at 3/4 left and Groups 1/4 right (SEE ATTACHMENT). To be clear.... after the gallery (which spans the entire width of the middle section in between sidebar 4 and 6) the user's personal information should be viewed in the following format: (left to right) sidebar 4, middle 3/4, middle 1/4, sidebar 6 (SEE ATTACHMENT).
- The actual user information should be seen in the first 3/4 section and titled at the top "About Me". The "About Me" section needs to include (in this order, top to bottom) the user's name, gender, date of birth, education, address (with searchable city, state, zip and country) phone, email, company, website, professional experience, specific musical skills and then finally a bio section where the user write in paragraph from who they are.
- As stated, the middle section's right middle column (1/4) should then show what "Groups" the user has joined on the site. This section should be titled "My Groups" and the groups should be seen in descending order in a single file column (AGAIN, SEE ATTACHMENT).
- All of this "Profile" Tab information should be able to be input at the time the user first registers and then able to edit through a "edit profile" tab in the top Buddypress Navigation menu at a later time. All of this content should be searchable site wide and across the internet.
- (NOTE: Most of the new "Profile" tab can be comprised from bits and pieces of code from the current: "Galleries Tab", "Profile" tab, "Resume" tab and "Groups" tab)
- "Buzz" Tab - This second tab should show all of the user activity content and should be shown in descending order to the bottom of the page (newest to oldest - posts and comments). All of this content should be searchable site wide and across the internet.
- (NOTE: Most all of the "Buzz" tab can be comprised from the current "activity" page)
- "Gallery" Tab - This third tab should properly display the plugin called BP Gallery Plus. Currently it messes up the themes two sidebars and it should look like the rest of the buddypress pages (left sidebar 4 & right sidebar 6).
Please check the site out before replying.
website: [url removed, login to view]
access code to view the site: andyistheman!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online