Build me an online store. Products sourced from wholesalers website
This project received 77 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1176 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Create an online store what synchronises with wholesaler website for product listing and inventory.
This project involves 2 main components.
1. Initial scraping of wholesaler’s content to import to the website, there are over 5000 products that need to be imported from the suppliers website into the ecommerce software. There is no api so this needs to be done via scraping (behind a username and password).
o Source url
o Stock url
2. Automated Synchronisation of stock. This needs to be run every week to keep the list up to date with the supplier. There is no API so again this needs to be done via scraping using a username and password that I will provide. When scraping the inventory from the supplier the script must also enable or disable the product on my ecommerce website.
- Which open source commerce software you would build the website in
- What your strategy and technology implementation you will use to build this process.
- Please provide TWO urls of previous online stores that you have created. ONLY PROVIDE TWO EXAMPLES. ANYMORE MORE OR LESS WILL RESULTS IN A FAILED BID FOR THIS PROJECT*
- FAILURE TO OUTLINE HOW YOU WILL SCRAP AND AUTOMATE THE INVENTORY SYNCHRONISATION WILL ALSO RESULT IN A FAILED BID FOR THIS PROJECT*
* please do not bid unless you meet these 2 criteria, your message will be just ignored and you will be wasting my time and yours. It also show a serious lack of ability to understand requirements.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online