CDN Image Wordpress Plugin
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $633 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
1. Create a plugin that will copy (automatically or cronjob) all files in the uploads folder of Wordpress (images/PDFs) to a CDN.
2. After all the images are uploaded to the CDN, then the plugin will convert all image/PDFs URLs to that CDN URL.
3. This plug-in will need to be installed, updated, removed through the WP plug-in manager.
4. The code will need to be commented throughout - using today's best practices
4. Optional: include stats
5. Optional: include images in the CSS's such as background images, etc.
1. I would want you to be there for future upgrades, enhancements, etc.
2. There are at least two CDNs that I want you to program for but this initial project will be only for one CDN network.
3. If an image is ever changed (deleted / then re-uploaded), then that new image will need to be synced. I'm not sure how this will work.
4. If the user of the plugin ever removes/inactivates this plugin, then all settings/configs will need to revert back automatically.
5. This plug-in needs to work seamlessly without many options and settings.
6. I will create a test CDN account along with a wordpress installation sandbox for you to develop this plug-in upon request.
7. You will need to sign a non-disclosure of this plug-in along with transferring all rights to this plug-in upon full payment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online