Css & PHP changes:
1. Header menu bar must be full width tile (currently boxed). Menu items must stay in the 960 grid.
2. All buttons around the site ie. submit etc.. must change to same style as "search" button in header. currently they are grey css driven buttons.
3. Add "suburb" dropdown for backend and users. Currently only city exists, but we need to have suburbs as well, in order to filter on the site correctly. You will also need to add the suburb link in the single listing post, next to "views", so that if a user clicks on it, it returns to the home map, with all the suburb relevant markers.
4. In the header bar, there is currently on city dropdown, you will need to move that over and put the suburb dropdown next to it.
5. There is text messages that are in the system when a user adds a new listing, in step 2. we need to change that text message that is displayed. Also the colour of the box
6. change all form labels to "helvetica"
7. Currently the theme comes with a featured slider widget, but is not responsive - please advise on this, as we'd like to add a featured slider on the homepage, under the map.
All CSS MUST be responsive, as the theme has been written to handle this.