CSS and IE issues
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 11
My website is 99%. I just need sort out some CSS and IE issues. They are as folllows:
QUICK CSS FIXES
- Change the size of the columns on the contact page;
- Apply conditional fixed positioning to the forms on the product pages (the ones where customers personalize their cards)
[url removed, login to view]
- Make the "Home" link on the homepage work;
- Adjust the spacing of the lines when hovering over the thumbnails (product pages);
- Delete "Cartões Mais Recentes" on the home, leaving 30px between the two white rectangles;
- Leave 30px under the product sorting options on the product categories pages
- Duplicate the 3 colums of the footer (i'll add other links there).
INTERNET EXPLORER FIXES
- Product thumbnails are not showing on the product pages;
- Radio buttons and checkboxes look weird. Can we make them look like in Chrome?
- Positioning of "Adicionar ao Carrinho" (Add to cart) is different from the one in Chrome;
- In the forms, the button reads"Browse" instead of "Escolher arquivo" (in portuguese);
- Product price is not showing in the forms.
- Integrate Facebook comments in all pages;
Here is the link for my website:
[url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online