X-Cart Based on Word Press Design
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 15
PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING!
1) Need to have a X-Cart skinned based on the design of a Word Press site. I do not have the PSD of the design, only images. It is a pretty simple design but there needs to be a customization that goes along with it.
2) If someone adds a product to their cart and proceeds to the check out page, under the name of the item there needs to be an accordian or drop down of some sort that will have the following fields so the user can enter the information (check screen shots) needed so we can process the order properly and on payment submission that form should include all information and uploaded logo files so the client receives everything at once.
ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING IT WITHOUT SOUNDING CONFUSING:
So lets put an accordion under the product title in cart summary and when clicked on it expands by showing a form. This form will hold the values till the checkout completes. Then with order email to client/webmaster this data needs to be included.
This is the most important part of the design because if we cannot have this then our business cannot function correctly.
3) Next to the drop down form that should be a help link and when clicked on opens up in a shadowbox that will have the information similar to attachment [url removed, login to view]
4) Also going to need to put the featured products table on the home page of the Word Press Site.
There might be some more customizations but lets start with this for now. If you do not know or not 100% sure you can complete this project, PLEASE DO NOT BID!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online