This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $609 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $1000 USD
I am purchasing the Classipress theme and need some features added to the existing theme. Before hiring, I need information from you on how you intend to complete these requirements, an estimated timeline, and an initial quote.
Here are my requirements thus far:
1. Add payment gateway to accept major credit cards
2. Add Singhala and Tamil language pack with language selector dropdown on all pages with ability to set default language under user profile.
3. Add ability to ask the user to select between 'Business' or 'Private' ad during the posting process. This will also require a 'Business' ad categories list and a 'Private' ad categories list for the homepage, rather than just the normal 'Ad Categories' list on the homepage.
4. Add admin ability to modify the various ad-pack and membership-pack pricing mechanisms seperately for both the Personal and Business ad categories. This will change the users cost to post.
5. Add 'Refine Results' widget to the admin panel, so that it may be added to the homepage. This will allow the user to enter their location before searching (the 'Refine Results'widget that I am referring to is seen on the next page after clicking on one of the categories from the homepage)
6. Remove ability to enter currency symbol during posting process, and set Currency Symbol to Rs for all postings.
7. Add feature to display currency conversion from Sri Lankan Rupees (LKR) to USD. This will allow the user to see LKR as the price, followed by USD in parentheses. USD will be the default currency that relative payment gateways will collect in (e.g. Paypal, Google Checkout, credit card payment gateway). The intent here is for users to see their price as:
Rs 1,234 ($[url removed, login to view])
8. Add feature that gives spelling correction, recognized by Google Maps, when user enters a location (whether posting or refining results based on location) that Google Maps normally would not recognize. This will allow for accuracy when a non-recognized spelling of an address is entere. Or, if this is not possible, adding the 'Find on map' feature as seen on the Vantage theme (seen here: [url removed, login to view]). This will allow the user to confirm that they have correctly spelled their address before submitting their ad or when searching by location.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online