I require an new Wordpress plugin which will give my exisitng WP e-Commerce websites new functionality:
I need to be able to assign a credit balance to people's accounts, which is then applied on checkout to their purchase(s).
- The Wordpress plugin should be easy to install and activate
- I have WordPress and woocomerce. And it must work seamless with them
- User credit balances must be manageable/editable from the backend.
- User purchases users credit. Via a independent site and. Allows them to select from a number of our associated sites to activate the credit
For example you purchase from. The user credit site and purchase 10 credits for [url removed, login to view] [made up namep ... upon successful payment
The credit is applied to site1 not the credit site..
- each independent site recieves authentication from the credit host and adds the credit purchased to the users. Account
Where the user then can purchase items using store credit
The customer credit server will require away to intergrate into. Woocomerce
By purchasic credit via credit card
Upon authorization. User gets prompted to send. Credits to another site also using wordpress and woocommerce
When selectec instantly purchased credits are moved to selected site
ON INDEPENDENT SITE
A plugin. Looks for credits and. Then allows you to purchase items in store using user credit rather than cash or card
When user reaches a set limit it warns user to purchase more