Convert .psd to Wordpress template
This project was successfully completed by webdesktechvw for $180 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
I'd like to have a Wordpress website that looks exactly the same as the .psd designs I attached. It should be fully functional with, among others, video and a slider. Please read the detailed requirements below:
HOMEPAGE (see the corresponding screenshot)
- The blue background (behind the computer screen) should automatically adjust to your screen size. No unnecessary horizontal scroll bars
- The computer screen contains a video. This should work properly, also on iOS devices, and look clean (no YouTube logo). Probably JW-player? Or Vimeo Pro?
- The grey area with the photo of the guy should be a slider, so we can add multiple photos and testimonials. The three bars should be clickable so you can skip to another testimonial
- It should be possible to place different logos on each page
- The footer should contain a Twitter widget. It should have an option to exclude retweets and mentions.
PAGE (see the corresponding screenshot)
- The blue sidebar should contain a contact form (preferably from JetPack)
- The grey sidebar with the photo of the guy should be a slider, so we can add multiple photos and testimonials. The three bars should be clickable so you can skip to another testimonial
- It should be possible to add columns (2 or 3) and videos to each page
- It should also be possible to pick a full-width template without the sidebars
PRICING (see the corresponding screenshot)
- The pricing table should be easily editable (we should be able to add extra rows)
- Please note the ‘Bekijk alle specificaties’ (see all specs)-link. If you click this link, an extra table appears. See [url removed, login to view] for an example
FEATURES (see the corresponding screenshot)
- Text and photos should be easy to edit.
- Please use clean coding, with all the style elements in CSS-files
- The standard Wordpress messages (for example: ‘Posted by admin on MM-DD-YYYY’) shouldn’t be visible for website visitors.
- The website should be cross-browser compatible (IE 7 and up, Firefox, Safari, Chrome), also on mobile devices (Android and iPhone). I don’t need a separate version for mobile devices nor does it have to be responsive, but the website should look the same on iPhones and Android devices (no bugs). Please test in those browsers and send me screenshots.
If anything is unclear or if you have any suggestions: feel free to ask and shoot.
Thanks in advance!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online