Create Community website with Wordpress Multiuser (WPMU)
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €808 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
I need a website based on Wordpress multiuser with an adapted Wordpress (WPMU) theme.
The website is a directory of travel guides (persons).
Registered Guides get their own Wordpress pages.
These pages (i.e. the used theme) need to be restricted in several ways:
- Dashboard limitations
- Only one theme with restricted areas such as some menus and the title bar
This project is a mix of PHP / theme programming and WPMU configuration.
- Please read CAREFULLY the list of required features before bidding.
- I will NOT be available for chat in the bidding phase.
- I will prefer bidders who demonstrate that they have read and understood my description
- Good English language skills are mandatory
- Frequent communication will be required. Responsiveness is mandatory.
- Take my description as a rough outline. You must be willing to deliver a functional and well-designed result.
- All provided functionalities shall still be functional after a WPMU update.
The following features shall be provided:
- Subscriptions with protection against robots, spammers, etc. (Capcha)
- Generate / send Mailings to users
- Title page
- Google map containing markers for all guides (i.e. their offered locations),
- Search Guides by Location, spoken Language, offerings, activities, knowledge, age, gender
- Specials, Featured Guides, etc.
- Help/Howto pages
- Subscription Page with protection against robots, spammers, etc. (Capcha)
- restricted section to logged-in Guides (News, Howto's, Help, Forum)
(only provide some sample content for the pages, all pages shall be easy to maintain through CMS)
- Dashboard: manage subscribers, create/send invoices to subscribers, create/send mailaings to all subscribers
User (Travel Guide) Pages:
Restricted Theme: Header and Side bar is always displayed and not modifyable by the Users. It shall contain links to general topics / search / settings. Users are not allowed to generate links or additional pages.
1- Main Page : Teaser, free form stories, pictures, video (shall be maintainable through the CMS)
2- "My Spots": Offered Location(s) and special knowledge / special activities. Shall contain a list of places/activities and google map that pinpoints the places,
3- "About me": Spoken languages (+rating), gender, year of birth, Picture, areas of interest, special knowledge, offerings
4- "Booking": Price list and Booking shall contain a booking calendar and a payment facility (Paypal, others(?))
- Edit Main Page (main page shall be like a Blog page)
- Fill out / Maintain Pages 2-4 by filled out by forms
- Maintain Calendar (availability)
- Check/Manage Payments
- Send Invitations (shall automatically update the availability in the Calendar) NOTE: php form for sending invitations is already existing
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online