I need to convert these psd's I designed into a Wordpress template.
I will provide full PSD with layers and instructions as well as a PDF with instructions.
Please see the attached PDF for a look at the site design, and confirm that you can read the notes in the PDF, they are very important.
Final product must:
- Work as described in my PDF notes (with category sections, etc).
- Use built-in Wordpress functionality for handling menus and content area.
- Must not use TimThumb to resize featured images (unless recent security flaws are fixed).
- Must be compatible with wide range of browsers, especially IE
- You must install the template on my Wordpress installation and make sure it works properly.
- The CSS styling is important.
- The first two bars (yellow and blue) on the main page have one functionality (list of articles in a category that looks like a menu) and the green and red bars have another functionality, even though they look the same.
- I am open to suggestions if the way I'd like this functionality accomplish can be done in a better way.
Please note, I will be traveling from December 23rd-December 26 and may not be available. During the week of December 26-Jan 1 I will have limited availability. Please be patient during this time.