Create 3 custom WordPress sites from PSDs
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 104
I need 3 different WordPress sites created from PSD files. I am attaching a PSD file for each site, and the sites need to very closely match the PSD files. You will be given FTP access and a WordPress admin login to a fresh WordPress install for each site. All work needs to be done on the server provided (I only want to review completed work on our server and not at some other domain). Here are the specifics for each site...
IPRO (high priority)
- need to build home page ("home" layer group), 3 sub pages ("2nd page", "staff page", and "press release list" layer groups), and any blank pages needed for links in header or footer.
- home page has slider with green boxes for indicator. Green boxes should be clickable. I will provide images for slider separately.
- sub pages have "selected" indicator in main nav (grey down arrows), selected indicator in left nav (grey right arrows) and custom banner.
- left side nav for sub pages needs to be generated dynamically from all pages in category (2 levels as shown in PSD)
- there are dropdown menus (see "drop down" layer group) that also need to generated dynamically by category.
QIO (medium priority)
- site has 7 subsites ("Overview," "Nursing Homes," "Ambulatory Care Care," etc). Each subsite has it's own custom banner and main navigation.
- need to build top level page for each subsite and make any blank pages needed for links in the header or footer.
- the main navigation for each subsite needs to be dynamic based on page categories with 2 levels (main nav and dropdowns).
- sub pages have "selected" indicator in main nav (grey down arrows) and custom banner.
- there are dropdown menus (see "drop down" layer group)
- the right side content for each page will be a dropdown menu that takes you to any of the 7 top level pages followed by custom content. Each page needs to have a 2nd input field in the admin area for putting in the custom right side content.
GENOPHEN (low priority)
- the tabs at the top will be on all pages. If you click on a tab, you will go to the home page with that tab selected. There is a background image for each tab (see "consumer bg" and "physician bg" layer groups), and the background image should always match the selected tab.
- home page has slider with grey boxes for indicator. Grey boxes should be clickable. I will provide images for slider separately.
- need to build home page for each tab, 2 second level pages, and make any blank pages needed for links in the header or footer.
- sub pages have "selected" indicator in main nav (blue box) and left nav (orange arrows).
- left nav on sub pages should be generated dynamically by category
- client has requested ability to have some pages work under both tabs. In other words, the same content will show on both tabs of the site, so they want to have one page show in both places. I'm hoping we can figure out how to deliver this. I will provide a list of which pages need to work this way.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online