Create simple Wordpress plugin: See revision changes EXCERPT of all updated articles
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 7
I need a simple Wordpress plugin:
- Create a Wordpress admin page for reviewing post revisions
- Instead of showing the entire article, I only want to see the changed text as an EXCERPT AS SMALL AS POSSIBLE for quick review!!!
- Create a dropdown field at the top: "Excepert / Full Preview" that allows to switch between the small excerpts (set a fixed word limit like 200) and show the entire text that has changed (DO NOT SHOW THE ENTIRE ARTICLE, ONLY CHANGES!)
- Show the changes in red
- Show the user who made the change, the time it was changed,
- Show up to 100 posts on this page and add a pagination for the next 100 and so on ..
Bonus for: "approve" or "deny" buttons that undo/confirm the last revision buttons would be very nice. If you can add this too I can pay more
My budget is roughly $70 for this, but I can pay more if you include the approve and deny buttonsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online