484844 Database/Affiliate Tracking/Mall Portal/Wordpress
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is a 2 part job. Some of the work was already done by another worker - though I'm not sure what of that can be used or not. I'm under a very tight deadline with this project. I need someone who can work quickly, update me on progress daily and respond to my questions.
Part One: I need this completed ASAP. Need to have a database integrated with our existing wordpress site and graphics. I need a drop down menu with the 50 U.S. states and and search field. I need the results of this to be displayed according to the layout which will be provided. You can view the site at: [url removed, login to view] - the "STEP 1" is what I'm referring to. There will be the same functionality (with a slightly smaller graphic) to be used on the Shelters & Organizations page (this is where the results will be displayed). So far we have an .xls file with about 7 charities profiles listed - but need to be able to add up to 10,000 charity profiles over time. (this can be done later... I would prefer an admin panel that I can use to add charities easily to the database. I can send you the layouts to view the other pages if you'd like to see them. You can view [url removed, login to view] for reference as to how this should function.
For the site above, we need is an integration of an affiliate mall portal with our EXISTING wordpress website - it would be nice if the mall could work in wordpress but we are open to it being done another way and just linked with our site through a Shop Now button. See attached flow chart. This is more or less a clone of the functionality of [url removed, login to view] (not the same design) but same function.
When a user Selects a Charity (from part one above: Step 1) - they will then be taken to the MALL area. We will must be able to track all shopping by the CHARITY they select - there will be no individual user sign up required. We give a portion of our commissions (as an affiliate) to the selected charity so we have to know each time a user shops which charity it is for. The only exception will be AMAZON which only allows us to use our one affiliate ID. So basically we need our affiliate ID and a SUB ID (charity ID) to carry through the system
I have attached site flow chart. I can provide page layouts (the design is complete) for each if you want to view.
1. We need the "mall area" set up similar to: [url removed, login to view] - including select a store, shopping categories menu, featured stores (with % of donations) and featured coupons and coupons by store. And a way to easily manage and update this information - an admin panel would be good. A right sidebar area will always need to be shown and will be our sponsors ads - a wizard or widget for managing/changing ads would be nice. All shopping actually takes place on the retailer site - no ecommerce on our site.
2. We need to implement the tracking of the commissions - LinkShare, CJ, Google Affiliates etc. to BOTH us as the affiliate member as well as the specific charity the user shopped for. We'd like the user to be able to bookmark their selected charity shopping page - and have it always track the commissions to that charity (instead of having to select the charity each time they shop).
3. If possible, we would like to be able to add any affiliate on our site, not just those at LinkShare, CommisionJunction, etc. We may have some smaller independent merchants we want to include.
4. Obviously, a powerful back-end with the ability to keep track of all sales, which charities get what % of money, etc.
5. The mall must be installed and tested by the worker.
6. I would like browser support for:
IE 7.0 and up
Firefox 3.0 and up
Safari 4.1 and up
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online