Developing A Baby Sitting Service Website
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2560 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1. Developing a clients website that is based around a babysitting service. The basic site's template and other basic pages I will be developing. At this point, haven't decided what language/platform it will be designed with, it depends on what the programmer will need to use to accomplish the below list.
2. Client Family section: calendar, info screens, request for sitter page. There will be a client sign up page and page for collecting credit card and billing info. When a client enters a request for a sitter on a particular day and time…the software will send me the request along with a list of sitters who are available for that day and time with their contact info. Clients will get a confirmation of their request. Client will get a feedback request after the event which will post to the sitters reviews page.
3. Sitter section: sign up, calendar, info screens. There will be a page for potential sitters to sign up and send their resume, there will be a way for me to “activate or reject” they will access the calendar and enter their available dates and times each month. They will be able to change availability throughout the month.
4. Management section: access to all client and sitter info and also all calendar info.
5. The site will need three levels or types of logins: client, sitter, manager/admin
Please let me know if there are any questions I can answer or clarify. Right now, we are still in the planning stages, then will move to outlining, developing the template and basic pages, and lastly the client/sitter/admin functions. The client would like to complete the site before the end of summer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online