Display vBulletin Thread Posts in a different page
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $245 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The ultimate aim is to use vBulletin (4.x) as a commenting system for WordPress. However there is no need to tinker with the WordPress database. The following are the requirements:
1) Have a way to manually map a WordPress post or page to a vBulletin Thread (use will do this) and store it somewhere.
2) Provide a custom html/php form which takes the following fields:
(Name, Comment Title, Comment Description)
(The above form will be displayed in an iFrame inside a WordPress post or page and a hidden form element can be used to identify the mapped vBulletin thread)
3) On submitting the above form, it should automatically post a reply in the mapped vBulletin Thread. The user will be treated as a guest user for vBulletin (un-registered user).
4) Below the form, the following should be displayed:
Display the posts and replies in the mapped vBulletin thread in descending order. Replies should be indented accordingly (any levels deep).
Anyone with knowledge of vBulletin APIs can easily do this. The overall idea of this project is to use vBulletin for comments instead of the regular WordPress comments.
IMPORTANT: Please clarify any doubts, questions with me before bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online