We need some extra features for this plugin: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
1. Events search:
- We want to enable a search function so site visitors can search for events in the events-list page, either in the calendar or the events list.
- Users can search by the following fields ( one or multiple fields , AND condition ) :
# Keyword ( search in event title or event description )
# Date range ( Not applicable to the calendar ): jquery-ui datepicker component
# Location: ajax chained select options: Country / State / City, based on what is available in the events database,
# Event Category: select box.
# The search should be also compatible with recurring events.
2. Venues - Locations
- The event plugin has an option to enter venues, a venue can be a park, a restaurant, any place where an event can take place.
- We want users to be able to see a list of venues by location, so, they should be able to search, using an ajax chained select: country/state/city ( based on the values available in the venues database ) and a text field: postcode (optional and only if at least the country option from the chained selects has been set )
- The number of locations to be displayed per page on the list should be configurable from the wp-admin, as an extra option of the events calendar plugin.
- We expect it not only to work, but also to display nicely. All extra elements should keep the same style from the default component, system messages should have the corresponding html structure so they display as default wp messages.
- The changes should be documented and we expect to get a list of modified files and instructions in order to install them in our server.
We need to know:
* hourly rate
* time planned for such a development.
- The modifications should be compatible with WPML, because they will be used in a multilanguage website