Expand Home & Garden Website
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $534 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I'm ready to start working on my site, [url removed, login to view], again after a few months off. I like the look and feel of my site but it could be better of course! Below are a few things I need fixed.
1. Bugs - overall just check on compatibility and bugs. I have users that say that can't see my recipes and that's not good! This might be fixed with item 5.
2. Section Menus - I want some cooler section menus and section headers like this one: [url removed, login to view] I'll be doing this for every section eventually so it needs to be flexible.
3. Category Slider - I would like a category slider for users to land on when they select a category. I also need it to be custom like "BBQ recipes" or "Fourth of July". Example: [url removed, login to view]@center/276953/brunch-recipes
4. Social Bar - I would like a social bar with print/save functions exactly like this one: [url removed, login to view]
5. Recipe Format - And while you're there, I would like a new recipe plugin, template, whatever that looks the same way. It's very clean and simple and I love the way it looks. I need it to be compatible with Google rich snippets markup so users can find my recipes.
In general, I just want the site to look better, function better and be more flexible. I'm also up for new ideas or changes if you have any. PLEASE don't respond if you're not an experienced website designer, I can find plugins myself, I need you to be able to customize.
E-mail with questions or suggestions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online