We're looking for a freelance developer who we can call upon to take up project work that we don't have the capacity to complete. This work could be short or long term.
We would be looking to engage in a long term relationship once a freelancer has proven their skill and dedication to work.
You would need to be able to come into the office near Guildford, Surrey. But you can mainly work remotely.
We're a friendly team looking for someone to help us out with our growing project demands!
Below is taken from our full-time developer specification and gives some more detail on us and our development work that you would undertake.
You would be responsible for delivering projects on time and to spec ensuring that every detail of the functional specification is covered before conducting a hand over meeting to the QA team. You would also be 2nd line support to the helpdesk.
Solution Development and Delivery
• Creates efficient and logical databases for clients.
• Designs and codes superior technical solutions.
• Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
• Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
• Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
• Accurately employs our development tools.
• Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
• Creates and updates technical documentation on TWIKI (our internal system)
• Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
• Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
• Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
• Understands database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
• Confidently writes the four basic SQL statements.
• Possesses knowledge of various database access methods.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of at least one structured programming.
• Creates XML schemas.
• Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
• Possesses knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures.
• Creates well designed, reusable objects.
• Understands browser specific compatibility issues.
• Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.
16 freelancers are bidding on average £20/hour for this job
HI, Thanks for posting the requirement. I can surely help you for any magento tasks. Please refer to your PM for more information and questions. Thanks
Thanks for your project. I can contribute significantly to your projects with my 12 year experience in software development. Please check your PM for more information.
Hi: I have gone through your requirements and would like to confirm you; we are very interested to start working on this project immediately. Please check PMB. Thanks, Priya