HTML/PHP, Make it work for multi-users
This project was successfully completed by coolrankit for $150 CAD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
Completed In5 days
Most of a website is put together.
Minor tweaks required.
The website is: [url removed, login to view]
- Login shows up across the top only after you've logged in (You can log by going to My Account --> Login). We need this to show up on the main site's landing page and even when the user isn't logged in ~ so people always have the option of logging in
- The form that appears on one of the webpage at "Our Services -> Sample Scheduler -> What I See" needs:
(1) To actually save when you press "save" (there is a page that is functional, but when the form was copied to the new page, the "save" button stopped working). Also, you will know when the save button works, because changes will update on "Our Services -> Sample Scheduler -> What Clients See" (2) For some reason a table heading row appears twice, listing "monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday", and only one "monday" tab actually functions and saves changes, and only one "tuesday" tab functions and saves changes, same for wednesday, thursday, and friday... we need to display just one set of days, and the options in that one set all need to be working and the changes need to be saved (reflected when reloaded, ie. saved in the database ~note, it works in the sample, just not now that the code was cut and paste into a new page). (3) Spacing needs to be a little wider in the text field column so that full sentences appear before the input data boxes.
- Need the sample schedule (that is described in part B), to work such that each individual that has logged in has unique "My Accounts" pages. Inotherwords, "My Account -> What my clients see" and "My Account -> View My Schedule" should be private for that user AND should work just like the demo worked in part B. (ie. so they should only edit their own sql table data, and not affect other users.)
- Set up 3 sample accounts and make sure that they don't interfere with each other. (All users can log from the top login bar, all users can access only their own "My Account" pages and can ONLY access it once they are logged in. All users can modify their availability in "My Account -> View My Schedule" page, and all users can see their "My Account -> What My Client Sees" page, and that page updates properly as the user changes settings in their "My Account -> View My Schedule" page.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online